permanent limitation on my account

Momobills1988
Contributor
Contributor

I have been permanently limited from my account. No explanation has been given and PayPal on Facebook messenger is refusing to assist me and advise me that once this decision has been made no reversal is possible. Without any explanation or valid reason that I can find my account is still limited. Wells Fargo is not able to assist in direct deposit information. If there is a breach in their security or reasonable articulate factors pertaining to a security risk. Then I must be aware of their findings. Fla. State. § 501.171 Failure to properly notify affected individuals may result civil penalties of $1,000 per day that the breach goes undisclosed for up to 30 days; $50,000 for each 30-day period thereafter, up to 180 days; not to exceed $500,000.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Momobills1988 

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.