paypal

andre02
Contributor
Contributor
I have an issue an opened case on 27 february. Paypal agree to send the item back to recieve my money back ! Paypal send an adress wrong an adress from Lithuania but at the country was writte. France! I couldn’t send to that adress so i asked about this problem what i do? the timeline for sending was left 5 days when i asked a person named Ana answer me that until i receive adress the limeline will be stooped i waited 5 days to receive the correct adress but never received it! an the case automatically closed because nobody put on hold the timeline! I received email that the caseis officialy closed because i didn’t dend back and upload the tracking! how could i do that if no ody gave me adress?????? After that i write again to paypal a guy Daniel answered me that he reviewed the case and that i should send the package to that adressthey procide me but change the country not France but Lithuania!!! I havr sended next day the package and send to him the tracking ! He told me to monitor the tra king and when the package amd when the parcel is delivered i will be refunded! I do that i send him message when the parcel was delivered! Now is the problem nowbody wants to refund me they said i didn’t send the package on time!! How is this possible???
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.