paypal took my money and holding it for 180 days

Mattlofland
Contributor
Contributor
So i recieved an email explaining my "violation of user agreement", Ronald from executive office of escalations states that "excessive logins and excessive withdrawal requests caused them to suspend my account". Now i dont see anything that says you cannot logon mire than x times and as for the withdrawal, i have repeatedly proven my identity in the past and by law when a customer makes an EFT transfer request it is the responsibility of the financial institution to release the funds in a timely manner.. Well i requested, got denied repeatedly and my account limited, i cleared the limitations and was still denied and then after being asked to verify my identity yet again( no mention of any other issue at that time). I supplied tje requested info and requested a total transfer of my $13075, am hour later my account is suspended and my money being held for 180 days.....pure deceptive practice, breach of contract and violations if federal EFT regulations. Im facing an eviction and utility shutoffs, and worst of all my wife eho suffers from PTSD is nearly at the point of a breakdown and hospitalization, which thanks to paypal i cant even afford her meds or a dr visit. Paypal is a scam, a fraud and has went too far. Im suing for damages, physical and mental anguish, pain and suffering, breach of contract and i have reported them to the SEC, BBB, ATTY GENERAL, FEDERAL RESERVE and FDIC so far.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.