paypal is unable to confirm my identity, and suppoprt is unreachable

WoolierBlue
Contributor
Contributor

I was recently greeted with a notification that my account is limited out of nowhere, no reason given. it told me to verify my identity, so I went on the resolution center and did so. at the section about my documents, i selected national id card, and a new box appeared, that said the same thing, national id card, but it was an input text box. confused about what i was supposed to type in it, i tried my card's identification number. nothing. I tried my own code written on the card. nothing. it says I've got only one last chance, but i can'ìt just blindly enter text that's on my card and hope for the best. I tried contacting customer support:

called: "our offices are closed due to covid19, check the help page and resolution center"

sent on-site message: "check the help page and the resolution center"

sent them a pm on twitter: "due to covid we have slow response times, have you tried looking up the help page and resolution center?"

i dont know what else to do, i'm getting desperate, freelancing is my only income and they wont tell me why the account is limited nor why they could not confirm my identity, not what exactly to sìinput to confirm it. it's getting extremely frustreating.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.