cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal is restricting me to send money

Highlighted
Contributor

paypal is restricting me to send money

ive been trying to send my money to my brother but it keeps on showing error and limited account like????????????? i opened in my cellphone also cant send, i opened it on a laptop and cant also send like whats the problem its my money?????????????????????????????????

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: paypal is restricting me to send money

@chanabella 

Difficult to advise when you have not said what country you are in or what funding source you are using.

Added to that a bit of information on how long you have had your account / is it a new problem and transaction type you are trying to use.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: paypal is restricting me to send money

Im sorry for being to ignorant i was furious yesterday because i need the money. So im from philippines as to the funding source i really dont know?? i work an online job that pays in here i didnt connect my bank account yet. I had this account last 2 months, i created in my computer but recently it was having a bit of a problem so i couldnt use it so i had to use my phone to open this paypal account weeks ago i didnt know about this until now because i am trying to send money to my brother just now i guess its a new problem???? i also tried to use my brothers laptop just to send the money because i couldnt send it via phone it shows error and as soon as i open in in his laptop i got a notification saying "Your account access is temporarily limited" and "We noticed that you've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner." like for real though why??????? is it wrong to open it in anywhere? but its my account.  the transaction type is send i guess because i was trying to send the money to my brother. PLS HELP @kernowlass @kernowlass  I NEED IT ASAP