paypal is restricting me to send money

chanabella
Contributor
Contributor

ive been trying to send my money to my brother but it keeps on showing error and limited account like????????????? i opened in my cellphone also cant send, i opened it on a laptop and cant also send like whats the problem its my money?????????????????????????????????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chanabella 

Difficult to advise when you have not said what country you are in or what funding source you are using.

Added to that a bit of information on how long you have had your account / is it a new problem and transaction type you are trying to use.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chanabella
Contributor
Contributor

Im sorry for being to ignorant i was furious yesterday because i need the money. So im from philippines as to the funding source i really dont know?? i work an online job that pays in here i didnt connect my bank account yet. I had this account last 2 months, i created in my computer but recently it was having a bit of a problem so i couldnt use it so i had to use my phone to open this paypal account weeks ago i didnt know about this until now because i am trying to send money to my brother just now i guess its a new problem???? i also tried to use my brothers laptop just to send the money because i couldnt send it via phone it shows error and as soon as i open in in his laptop i got a notification saying "Your account access is temporarily limited" and "We noticed that you've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner." like for real though why??????? is it wrong to open it in anywhere? but its my account.  the transaction type is send i guess because i was trying to send the money to my brother. PLS HELP @kernowlass @kernowlass  I NEED IT ASAP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.