paypal is crap what alternatives are you using?

smallville1979
New Community Member

I give up. no matter what I do I am closed down and money limited. 

What alternatives can we use for Uk?

I want to collect money and subscriptions and work from home but its really hard as a lot of stuff pays to paypal. 

I might try setup an account in my mum or dads name but ideally bypass it altogether. even Ebay is ditching paypal next year cos of all the crap they put people through. 

All I can think of now is buy someones account and cash card or setup an account in a relatives name and keep the card but its finding someone to trust. 

If I put it on line everyone will just say scammer. Even If I ask mum or dad they wont be happy. 

I have one card left and scared to setup another paypal cos will just get limited and they keep the money 180 days. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smallville1979 

If you doing anything that is violating User Agreement or the Acceptable Use policy, your account will be limited. Even things that's not a literal word for word violation as listed there but that are related, your account is limited. There can be virtually hundreds to a over a thousand things.

If you open another account, it will be immediately permanently limited or eventually permanently limited so yes, that is not a good idea.

Something with how you use or behave with your account that you may or may not be aware of or what you sell is triggered the limitation, on the other hand, it could be a misunderstanding/false positive by their super sensitive security system.

I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account, if you haven't already.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smallville1979 

If you doing anything that is violating User Agreement or the Acceptable Use policy, your account will be limited. Even things that's not a literal word for word violation as listed there but that are related, your account is limited. There can be virtually hundreds to a over a thousand things.

If you open another account, it will be immediately permanently limited or eventually permanently limited so yes, that is not a good idea.

Something with how you use or behave with your account that you may or may not be aware of or what you sell is triggered the limitation, on the other hand, it could be a misunderstanding/false positive by their super sensitive security system.

I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account, if you haven't already.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.