paypal holding my funds for 180 days !!!!

destroyed-shop
New Community Member

absolultey destroyed by paypal !!!

i bought a bulk load of digital software from an outside source , i listed them on ebay , sold about 40 % of them ,

buyers all paid by paypal , i literally sent the games after 5 mins of received payment ......

i went to withdraw the funds ( from my verified paypal account to my linked bank account !!!

withdrawer was reversed and a hold put on my paypal account ........i then phoned paypal and they said it was held just a precaution and i had done nothing wron and to continue to trade on ebay .........( funds would be released in 48 hours !!!!

then a couple of hours my paypal account was frozen for 180 days !!!!

i have over £350 in cleared funds , have sent out £350 worth of software and will not get my money for 180 days !!!!!

this is disgusting as i have done nothing wrong at all , no bad feedback and all buyers have got their purchases .......

you phone paypal they say one thing and the do another ........( even told me to keep seling while account was blobked ......)

what on earth am i supposed to do now ? this seems like fraud to me and im going to have to get a solicitor or even get police involved , no reason has been given for closing my paypal account and keeping my funds , i now have lots of stock sold and lots of stock with no way of selling them , all in all i have lost about £1000 because of paypal .....

somebody please help !!!!

Login to Me Too
294 REPLIES 294

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

they removed the address of their agent for service of process. You can find it by inquiring on the California Secretary of State web site or using Google

Login to Me Too

Mhwhittaker1965
Contributor
Contributor
What site did you use? I will definitely sue them?
Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

Just Google 'small claims court' and the name of the county where you reside to find the correct site. read info from me above too.

Login to Me Too

Unhappycustome3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how do I go about started the court proceedings on the for £25
Login to Me Too

Ms612
New Community Member
How do I go about this? How do I sue? I've never had a problem and now they wanna freeze my account. Someone help!!!
Login to Me Too

gachugi101muya
Contributor
Contributor
Theive held 5600$. Can they release if i sued them?
Login to Me Too

Bobbiedowney91
Contributor
Contributor
How do I start the process of sueing them I don't know where to start
Login to Me Too

they_R_idiots
Contributor
Contributor

how to sue them? ie registered office and full details pls?

Login to Me Too

Bobbiedowney91
Contributor
Contributor
How do I start the process of suing paypal
Login to Me Too

Dawn90
Contributor
Contributor
Who do i contact to sue these thieving F***s
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.