paypal does not responde to my case ID

Luiz2019
New Community Member

I had my dispute cancelled in favor of the seller but The seller sent the wrong product to me. I have no feedback regarding the order I did and the seller ship the wrong product? I have order the product of 350 x 353 x 27 mm and they shipped 350 x 353 x 16 mm.

The seller asked me to pay the shipping that cost 30 EUR, I cannot pay for the their mistake shipping back the product unless they will refund the product + shipping. Could you please assist and support the case?

Transaction ID 5GF533355E267045C

Paypal does not provide any feedback so I believe this is a fraud.

How come I should pay for the seller mistake!?

Thank you paypal to vote in favor of the seller with a wrong product sent!!!!

Luiz

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_April

Hello @Luiz2019

Was the claim found in the seller's favor because the item wasn't returned? If so, please note that according to the terms of the User Agreement, if a Significantly Not as Described claim is resolved in favor of the buyer, the merchandise must be returned at the buyer's expense. This is because PayPal can cover buyers up to the amount that was processed for the original payment. PayPal is unable to retrieve more than the original transaction amount from the seller's account.

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.