paypal dispute

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

hi so i opened a paypal dispute, but the seller hasnt replied yet. i cant escalate to a claim since the buyer hasnt replied yet. the 20 days claim ends today and i cant figure how to excalate to a claim. the money is not a small sum and i really want it back. what should i do? thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

hardwarechick
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your bank. My bank helped me when Paypal wouldn't.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

even if i used my paypal balance, would the bank help? thanks

Login to Me Too

hardwarechick
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sure they wouldn't be able to help since the transaction didn't go through your bank account. I'll never use Paypal again. I never dreamt they'd throw me under the bus like that. Paypal sent me UPS tracking #'s that the seller randomly chose that weren't in my name or address. UPS said this has been happening a lot lately.
Login to Me Too

hardwarechick
Contributor
Contributor
Oh and then Paypal tells me the tracking #'s didn't come from them. If at all possible I would use your bank account and not use Paypal at all. I found out that I he seller that I ordered from was bogus and fraudulent 5 minutes after I placed order and they wouldn't stop the transaction. Maybe they're getting kickbacks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.