Paypal Declined reimbursement after seller lying to them, did not contact me and not answering me

dinisbrazao
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal customer protection is a fraud.
Seller never delivered the product. And, after 3 months paypal decided on favour of the seller saying that they had said that they had delivered the product. Which is a lie. Paypal never asked me anything - just believed what the seller told them and ignored all the texts I had written and also the tracking links that do not show any delivery.
Just following the product track on the sellers page you can see that the product was never delivered - it states that it is "ready for delivery today" since December, 13th of 2019.
And, I know that the product disappeared because the logistics partner told me so.
I am posting here to see if paypal gets some shame and corrects its decision that doesn't protect consumers at all.
I am attaching the print screens of the tracking on the sellers site, the tracking link (where it says nothing was delivered: https://www.trackingmore.com/gls-tracking.html?number=611316748761)  and the porint screen of the communication that GLS - the lousy loggistics subcontracted partner of the seller sent to the root loggistics provider stating the item had been lostimage.pngimage.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @dinisbrazao

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with this transaction. This certainly sounds like something we should look into. Please reach out to our support team for assistance. You can reach us by phone, on Facebook, or Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.