paypal allows fraud

ragnar336
Contributor
Contributor

paypal let someone steal money from me using charge-backs. i notified them, and they promptly sent a collections employee after me like a predatory company would. most of the employees at paypal i have spoken with on this matter were either openly didn't care, or seemed annoyed. some of them even trolled me when they got tired of the conversation. this company is actually telling me to just pay them, and handle it all on my end despite paypal being the one who facilitated this theft.

what kind of horrible company is this? i thought these newer tech companies were supposed to be better than the old-schoool banks. banks at least make things right when something goes wrong.

paypal let money get stolen from my account, and they refuse to help me with one cent(given the way their employees treated me over this issue, i wouldn't be surprised to receive an e-mail telling me that i have been approved for one cent after they read this. )

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.