paypal account is termineted

jackjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi today i receive a e mail from paypal they tell me my account is termineted really i dont know why because i dont do any activity yet in my account and i provide them all copy that they tell me Smiley Sad  i have create this account last week and it is my first account please help me to find solution really i am depressed from that and i dont know what do

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jackjohn

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jackjohn

You gave them 100% identity? that sounds Odd that you was (Terminated)

you didn't lie about anything? you sure? that's ODD that never happened to me.

let me know of what you did it don't make sense I never heard of this before.

did you respond to (EMAILS) that was sent from Paypal?

does the Email Look Authentic?

you have to be careful of how you answer email that don't sound like Paypal or something they would do?.

I hope you did not get a scam email a fake & just stole your information & locked you out. something don't make sense.

You gave them information? & than they terminated your account? that's don't sound NORMAL.

are you of legal age to own a bank account? your not a little kid trying to own a bank account?😂

& it's terrible that you can't get back in the account

you should NEVER answer to emails if that's what you did you always check with Paypal 1st

especially when they are asking you for verification that is Dangerous.

let me know friend & I hope all works out I will try to Help you with the best answer I can.

any questions? don't hesitate to ask me or someone with a little more knowledge than me.☺

Login to Me Too

jackjohn
Contributor
Contributor

i dont answer paypal in email i give them all my information in my paypal account i think maybe the problem is i live in morocco and they ask me to give them frensh phone number 

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jackjohn

they asked you for a Fresh phone number?

or French phone number? I'm just making sure I'm communicating with you right LOL.

I looked up to see if Paypal is available in Morocco but I don't see anything that 

says that it is not I think you can use it. I think you should follow these steps

#1 in Paypal since you can't log in try to contact them in the site anyways somehow. 

#2 in the website scroll all the way down click on (Contact us)

#3 scroll all the way down again & click on (email us)

#4 select (Problem with email/login) or find something about (Terminated account)

#5 leave them a message at the window of what happened to your account

#6 (send email) click on send

& with all that it should restore your account I think they made a mistake or maybe 

your Phone number is under a different person's name maybe they ran that & just 

decided to cancel your account but that don't sound right I don't think you could 

be (Terminated) over a phone number so make sure you provide them with

Driver's License/ID 

SSN Card

a (Utility Bill) with your address & name on it.

find something that proves that you are the account holder & want the account active.

I hope you get it working again just remember be (HONEST) anything is off? & they 

will flag it as RED they might not be trusting your information sorry it's going bad my friend

may you have good karma soon if you have any other questions? or tell me how it goes let me know

enjoy Happy thanksgiving soon & make sure you contact them today in the (Weekdays?) they are more ACTIVE

weekends is a bad time to talk to them but they will read your email Monday send one out today so they see it.

enjoy friend & I know you will get it fixed.☺ & I almost forgot asked Paypal if they service (MOROCCO) & let me know

so I can help out the next person if they are from Morocco & they are having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

jackjohn
Contributor
Contributor

thanks bro i will tell you every thing when i will solve my problem

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jackjohn

I'm sure you will take care of it (EASY) I know it's not hard

make sure you have all your documents READY & don't use phones

use a computer to buy stuff with Paypal sometimes the (APP) is not user Friendly

once again enjoy & do tell me so I remember for when the next person runs into the same problem

I will have the same answer. enjoy your Sunday or Monday not sure the day in your country today lol

& enjoy Thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it some countries I think they dont LOL 😂

see ya later bro!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jackjohn

If you are IN Morocco then do you have a French or a Moroccan paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jackjohn
Contributor
Contributor

they tell me to create a new paypal account of morocco  not of french because my computer is from french

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jackjohn

If you opened a paypal account in a country where you do NOT reside then you would never be able to use it as you can't verify it and it will be limited / terminated as you have discovered.

So you need to open a paypal account in the country you live in as c.s. has told you.

Nothing you can do about your limited account even if you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.