payment returned

Emmarbtsx
Contributor
Contributor

A payment made to me for some shoes I sold on depop has been returned to the buyer. (shes got the shoes for free).

The reason the payment was returned is that the PayPal account the money was sent to had limitations put on it, and then ultimatly I was 'unable to use PayPal anymore'. 

I then made a new PayPal account (the one I am using now) to find out how to get a hold of my money that should have been sent to the closed PayPal account. 

I was sent an email stating the money had been returned to the account of the girl who bought the shoes off me and that I had to email and message her myslef to 'agree on an alternitive payment meathord'. I immediately messaged her on depop and emailed her, to which she replied to on the same day, say that no money had been retured into her account. It has been 8 weeks now and I am owed almost £50. 

I do not know where to take it from here? Paypal workers arent free to talk on the phone. I have no way of finding out where the money has gone, who has it, and how I can get what I am owed. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.