payment is waiting

Nikhil121
Contributor
Contributor

"Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 28 June 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender."

This is content of the mail i have received, what should i do also i have checked the resolution centre nothing is there.Also the centre got a message as follows,

payment is pending for reason code "3244."

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello Nikhil121,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know about the waiting payment. I understand that you have checked your resolution center and haven't found anything. In this case, I would recommend you to contact our customer service team so that our advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.