payment hold with PayPal after 180 days

Mehak2
Contributor
Contributor

I am online Seller of Cloth and beauty product , I have open an account will PayPal Last year in month of August 2020 , We started doing transaction through PayPal more regularly after two month of doing  good business i got the email from PayPal that my account is under hold and we cannot uses the PayPal account for any further business Transaction . in the mean time my bank account was not link to PayPal but they send me the payment through Check payment which I had received it . They send me couple of more payment through Check and i got the money But there was $5000 USD money hold on my account and they told we will release it after 180 days, Now 180 days has been gone but I still have not received it , they are saying that they released the money on Nov 2020 but have not received any payment yet , and i not getting any response from them ,  I need the clarification on it if they have send the money so i tell them to show me the proof of it , Please Guy help me out , I am really very bad situation . 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.