pay pal restricted my account

anguianogonzale
Contributor
Contributor

hi i opend my pay pal acount and realy never used it then my father found use for iit and he linked his bank account to my paypal aaccount and honestly recieved 2 payments one of them was of 500.00 and the other was of 7000.00 and when he was finaly able to deposit the money to the bank it wouldnt show up so then i see that pay pal says that if the name on the account isnot the same as the one on the bank account then the transaction would not go through so i start a dispute over this with pay pal explaining to them evey thing from the start and right away the 500.00 were instantly deposited to my fathers banc account but the 7000.00 wer returnd to my paypal acount . not only that but paypal reestricted my account and closed the dispute case i had made and now paypal will not let me deposit the money to any bank account.... please some help me i dont kno what to do. i already sent the documents that pay pal was asking me for but i get nothing but ... man email saying that my case was closed . so now what is paypal going to just keep my dads moneey or what can i do to get his money deposited to his bank account .... also paypal does not answer me when i call customer service number that they provide to me 

@lilbrotherlowlow 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.