pay pal not standing behind the policy they brag so much on

rgsess
Contributor
Contributor

in july 2019 i purchased a set of U-bolts from ebay  for 79.95  they sent the wrong ones to small  i tried calling ebay to get return address they said they couldnt find anything on  that purchase   and i said really  ebay is the seller so took it to paypal  they viewed it investigated and wasted time back and forth  then they sent me a return address -2535 N 1st st  san josa ca 95131-1003  so packed it  tagged it UPS i went       $ 26.20  and it was off     - on arrival to destination the shipping & receiving at address did not accept the pakage and was return to  sender   so i called pay pal talked to a lady and needed proof  so i emailed her ups shipping paper work  and called make sure she received the email  she said yes and ill take care of it   couple weeks went by and thought id check see what was up  looked resolution and they had denied the case for non return of paper work   and yes frustrated with this now  after back and forth endless hours waiting on phone   got that straight  ill be damn if they didnt cancel again  saying time limit has run out   im **bleep** now  said thats not my fault  pay pal had it in plenty time take care of this  so now its been that long  they where dragging there feet on this   they told me to get my bank involved and i said why     but i did they waited 45 days for response  from pay pay i think it was 44 days before responding   now my bank apparantly didnt get all the info on what was going on  said they didnt get info on dispuit  and they denied it and both of these are suppose to be on my side of this  they are not       NOW TRYING TO GET CASE REOPENED    im so **bleep** off at all 3  there will be no more pay pal  ebay  are my bank if this doesnt get taking care of      run around  back and forth   and by the way they paid the shipping charges of 26.20  of me sending it to them 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.