pathetic customer service

davegraham97
New Community Member

so i am trying to open a dispute/claim with an ebay seller 

i was told to return the item which i did,for a refund,

the item was tracked and delivered back and the seller stopped communicating with me ,

i havent received a refund and this customer service is a joke 

automated phone calls ,a joke , going round and round in circles and getting nowhere 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davegraham97 

Were you or have you opened an Ebay dispute?

Have you opened a Paypal dispute?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

upset7
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the same thing, Now not only am I out the money that they charged me, but postage and duty fees to China also.  Needles to say I am ticked off at myself for trusting a Chinese company. I have written numerous e-mails and not received a single reply. Opened a dispute with Paypal and since I can't get a reply from the company, I'm **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you are getting nowhere with seller or Paypal and have used a credit card,then file a chargeback with your cc issuer.

Once you do ,your Paypal case will close,it is now up to your cc issuer to decide the outcome.

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you open a dispute with Ebay,you should have received a shipping label to use for return,once tracking shows delivered,the seller has 3 days to refund,else Ebay will do it for him,

if you dont get the refund,call Ebay.

If it is a paypal dispute ,go to resolution center ,find the case and upload your tracking,  

Login to Me Too

sandiperry62
New Community Member

Dispute on resolution, They do not even reply to the question that is ask. Tried 3 times. Emailed 3 times and called 4 times. Can not get anyone to response to my question or concern. I will be deleting my PayPal account as soon as I can resolve this issue. Have spend far to much time on a simple question!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sandiperry62 

Have you escalated to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.