parlorragummies and parlorraserum.com

dlcdave
Contributor
Contributor

I agreed to a trial offer of gummies and serum for 6.97 and two weeks latter they billed me for $89.73 and $89.92 with out my authorization. anyone else have a similar experience and what did you do about it?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

maryld1
Contributor
Contributor
my cc co called me. I had no idea. I cannot reach this place by phone. Dont know what else to do other than change my number
Login to Me Too

theharv
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. But on the first unauthorized charge of $89.92, (today) on my cc, the cc company called me and I blocked the card which stopped payment. I also requested refund of the 6.95 & 6.97 payments from earlier this month. I Just have to go through the hassle of updating 4 or 5 auto payments I have to the new card. 

So call your cc company to dispute charges.

Login to Me Too

maryld1
Contributor
Contributor
Mine called me too. I will change my card number too. Thanks
Login to Me Too

dlcdave
Contributor
Contributor

Lucky for me they got away with $30.00 which is all I had in my paypal account. The balance was taken from my backing account. My bank reimbursed me.

Paypal is doing nothing to get my $30.00 back.  I just need a phone number so I can talk to someone.

Login to Me Too

maryld1
Contributor
Contributor
My cc co called me. We stopped it. Unless they change their name. Im.tired of all these scammers. And my gummies came melted !
Login to Me Too

I bought 2 things from these companies and a week later they charged my account 89.00 twice. My bank says PayPal is not as safe as everyone thinks. And you shouldn’t save your bank info on the app.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.