paid with paypal goods not received

fireangel205
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I bought goods from an ad on Instagram and paid via Paypal in dollars. I opened a non receipt of goods dispute 1 month after purchase and no email or confirmation of shipping from seller. Paypal contacted seller who confirmed goods delivered by Fedex. I contacted Fedex who confirmed the goods had been delivered but not to me at my address. They wouldnt disclose who they delivered too under data protection etc so I tried to email the seller to ask this infor. The email addy they gave me no longer in use and bounced back. Paypal said as goods had been delivered case closed. I am trying to pursue through Fedex but even if they tell me where the drawers I bought were delivered to, am I really going to knock on the door and ask for them back? I have contacted consumer advice but as I dont know the delivered address I cant proceed yet. Paypal response was that its been delivered so goodbye. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.