paid through one time payment

noelissaks
New Community Member

i paid some one on ebay with my prepaid amex so it doesnt show my paypal but found the transaction on my amex app. the guy from ebay sent the package to the wrong address i also checked with the post office and was told told it was delivered to the wrong address. i opened a case with ebay and the case was closed because it said it was delivered. the guy on ebay told me he couldnt refund me and i should go through pay pal. does any of this mess sound correct ?

thanks  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @noelissaks

I'm sorry for any concern this transaction has caused. From what you've described, it sounds like you checked out using our Guest Checkout option which means you weren't logged into your PayPal account when sending the payment. The transaction won't reflect on your PayPal account if that's the case. No need to worry, as long as you have an active PayPal account in good standing, we should be able to file a claim for you. Please reach out to PayPal support for additional assistance. You can find our contact information here. You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.