paid for voucher never received

Madison10
Contributor
Contributor

hi all 

hoping you can help i bought a voucher from a woman here in ireland and sent 186 euro i was unable to see a section whree u used to click on the persons name and start a dispute so instead i had to put in a fraud complaint on my account i then get an eamil saying there was no fraud on my account... so how in gods name do i get my 1806 euro back . 

totally annoyed over this 

thank you 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Madison10 

Locate the 186 euro transaction in your account activity, click on it and click "Report a problem" and click "Item Not Received" option. If that option is not there, then you sent 186 euro as friends and family payment and there is no refunds or purchase protection for that payment type as it is considered a gift payment. There is no fraud in regards to the security of your PayPal account because you made the transaction, no one accessed your account without your permission to send this money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Madison10 

Locate the 186 euro transaction in your account activity, click on it and click "Report a problem" and click "Item Not Received" option. If that option is not there, then you sent 186 euro as friends and family payment and there is no refunds or purchase protection for that payment type as it is considered a gift payment. There is no fraud in regards to the security of your PayPal account because you made the transaction, no one accessed your account without your permission to send this money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Madison10
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Thanks for the quick reply But I sent €186 she then refuned me €6 for some reason what would that mean I wonder??? Thanks again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.