oversea ordering

Heran51
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered items from both China and the UK , due to Australia not allowing international Flights in , where do I stand and should I request a refund ?

Heran51

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Heran51, we apologized for the delayed response. Your purchases is covered by PayPal protection up to 180days. We understand that there is a delayed shipment due to this outbreak worlwide. We will ask your patience to  give additional time for the seller to ship item in your address. In the event that you will still not received the item in estimatedly 30 days from now

It will be your discretion if you want to file a dispute.or give them additional time. Here's How to file a dispute.

Stay Safe always!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Heran51, we apologized for the delayed response. Your purchases is covered by PayPal protection up to 180days. We understand that there is a delayed shipment due to this outbreak worlwide. We will ask your patience to  give additional time for the seller to ship item in your address. In the event that you will still not received the item in estimatedly 30 days from now

It will be your discretion if you want to file a dispute.or give them additional time. Here's How to file a dispute.

Stay Safe always!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.