outrageous and it's not called for at all

Tony848
New Community Member
So woke up today to get a message "You can't use PayPal anymore" At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers, this is outrageous and it's not called for at all, I've done nothing wrong with all the money I've gained was mostly from family and friend and some of the money was given to help pay for a game server the guy was a friend of mine and he received his digital item there was no malicious thing with this payment at all both parties received what they wanted. Is there a way I can fix this I did a message and just got an auto-response back? Use PayPal every day this such a pain
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Luckybro
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Refund PayPal have abused there position of trust. I have had the same problem. The Chinese have flooded eBay and PayPal are financing them. Get of PayPal. Cancel your details with them. They are running a buisness to make profit out of falsely sold goods
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tony848 

Guess paypal deduced you were accepting friends/family payments for virtual transactions to evade paying your seller fee?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Luckybro
Contributor
Contributor
Ha ha ha. Another brainless comment.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luckybro 

Well feel free to post your own advice for the original poster if you think you can do better?

As it is your post has not helped them at all has it?

Whereas Paypal DO suspend sellers and buyers for abusing the friends/family option for selling and buying so it could quite well be the reason why a ban was imposed.

However it was only a suggestion so feel free to post your own suggestions for @Tony848 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.