orders not received

pamsdogfarm
New Community Member

<removed> this company, did you get orders from them? bras, ect? 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

LMichael00
Contributor
Contributor

I did receive my bras (took 6 weeks) and LOVE them! I wish I could order more but can’t find an active web address anywhere. 

Login to Me Too

Rustyjeeper
Contributor
Contributor
Fonsany is a scam company. Ordered a simple compost bin (not bra) and they sent a "bracelet" (really a trinket with a sticker claiming 249.00 price). Then when i reached out to correct the problem they ask me to "try it out"??? Ripoff artists
Login to Me Too

jayzee13
Contributor
Contributor

same exact thing happened to me - I ordered a bamboo cheeseboard/cutlery set - they send me a pair of small fake gold earrings with the a crossed out price tag of $299.00 - I keep sending them emails requesting a refund, which I am sure I'm not getting, but I still had to try.  So frustrating

Login to Me Too

Rustyjeeper
Contributor
Contributor
If you file a dispute be sure to screenshot this as well as any emails. Get all the facts to the reviewers in advance. Today i was offered a partial refund of 25.00 from a 50.00 purchase (i declined offer) apparently the bait & switch with settlement offer is how these jerks make money
Login to Me Too

Joy231
I Files a Dispute but paypal want me to send back the item with my cost..what the Heck,so now I couldnt get any..what a full of **bleep** even paypal wont help you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joy231 

Paypal are doing exactly what they say they will do if you rrad the small section on what buyer protection coverage you have...

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction...or the correct one for your country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brownita5
New Community Member
They get it but won’t give it back. Contact your credit card directly and don’t take arrangements with them they are thief’s!!
Login to Me Too

Chuckschoice
Contributor
Contributor
I had this too, ordered twin composter never received but I did get a few beads on a plated piece of string stating €299!! Until reading these blogs I did not connect the two?!!! 🤬
Login to Me Too

Amber108
Contributor
Contributor
I got ripped off on the double composter. I didn't even receive crappy jewelry. Just nothing. I opened a dispute but I suspect that is $70 down the drain....sigh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.