order not received from february

Rozz94
New Community Member

I placed an order in feb a present for my husband and since then I have been in contact with the company and they keep coming up with numerous excuses as to why I have not received my order. I have tried to raise a dispute with Paypal but due to the length of time elapsed the item does not show on my list has anyone any ideas has to what I can do to either get a refund or raise a dispute thanking you in anticipation

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Rozz94, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

From your description, it sounds like the order was never completed by the merchant. An order is an agreement to purchase goods or services.

Here are things you should know about placing an order:

• The money isn’t deducted from your account immediately.
  • The transaction status is ‘Pending’ until the merchant completes your order.
  • When the merchant completes your order, you receive an email and the money is deducted from your account.

The transaction status is ‘Pending’ until the merchant completes your order. Usually, the merchant has 29 days to complete your order but this can be up to 365 days. If the merchant doesn’t complete your order within this timeframe, your order is cancelled and the transaction status changes to ‘Void.’ Please review your account activity, and PayPal email notifications, as you would be advised if this order was cancelled. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.