open a dispute

dompa007
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO , first sorry on my bad english. I want to ask you I order something from ioffer via pay pal , and pay via paypal. After 2 weeks a got an email :The seller from the following order has been suspended for violating iOffer's policies. For your safety, please DO NOT complete the transaction with this seller. 

AFTER that I open a dispute and it says that 2nd july case will be closed. today is 3rd july and I dont know what now? i will get my money back on my credit card or what? can someone help me please

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dompa007

Normally paypal will review / refund within 48 hours of the deadline being met.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dompa007
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@dompa007

Normally paypal will review / refund within 48 hours of the deadline being met.

ok , but when I go to case summary it says that case is still open,  I also did not receive email that money will be on my card

Login to Me Too

dompa007
Contributor
Contributor

today still the same : There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. what does it mean if the deadline was 2july ? please any help

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dompa007

Lots of posts on the same issue in the last few days.

Seems to be a delay on reviewing claims.

You can either wait it out or contact customer services for an update.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dompa007
Contributor
Contributor

What now ? I received mail from PayPal : The case you opened for a payment to was automatically closed because you didn't log in to the Resolution Center and escalate it before 2 July 2018. Once a case has been closed, it cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim. Is that mean that I will receive money on my credit card in next 24/ 48 or what?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dompa007

When you open a dispute you have up to 20 days to sort it out with the seller and if not then you must escalate to a claim before that 20 days is up.

Why did you not escalate to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.