open a case for a refund

wazzylee01
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase recently and turns out it was a scam website promoting themselves as a toy company in Queensland Australia. I spent $180 on 3 children's toys that were supposed to be in stock in QLD Australia but actually came from China and when the item arrived as i kept a check on the delivery status with the tracking number i was given, it was a pair of socks and not the 3 toys it was supposed to be. Most expensive pair of socks I've ever purchased. I'm trying to open a dispute and get a refund but am having trouble doing so as i couldn't remember my log in password at the time so payed with paypal as a guest so the purchase isn't coming up on my actual paypal account but have the email from paypal confirming the purchase with all the details etc. Trying to contact paypal by ph. isn't working as I can never get through to an agent and am not getting any response to msgs as of yet. Wondering if anyone has any advice on how to be able to open a dispute and refund or just continue to wait for a response to my previous attempt at msging paypal? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.