oneslla8 lightsaber purchase

Ashlandfire
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for the facebook ad for cheap lightsabers.  I bought a pair from the seller oneslla8.  What I received is not what was pictured.  The purchase does not show up on my account history with paypal.  What do I do?

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

dacoachmo
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an update?

I am trying to find the FACEBOOK AD

Payment to:

<removed> outlook.com

Login to Me Too

Ashlandfire
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is waiting for a response from the seller
Login to Me Too

Ashlandfire
Contributor
Contributor

Updated 7/3/20.

If you got **bleep** like I did, I was offered a $8 refund which I declined on principle.  After several messages with PayPal I was offered a full refund by the seller however I have to send the package back which costs around $25 and more of my time.  

My advice if you got **bleep**, take the partial refund and be more cautious on future Facebook purchases.

Login to Me Too

Elainenseth
New Community Member
I've purchased 2 items light sabers and a movie screen have not received either and Facebook is still letting them advertise.
Login to Me Too

Ashlandfire
Contributor
Contributor

oneslla8 has offered me a $6 refund.  I paid $32 with shipping.  Weird thing is that this purchase isn't showing up on my PayPal activity so I am having a hard time getting this resolved or escalated since customer service at PayPal is currently closed and the only communication is electronic.  Totally not worth my time anymore.  I will be very cautious on future purchases through Facebook and on the web.

Login to Me Too

BMcMichael
Contributor
Contributor
I unfortunately fell for this for my kids and never received anything. Is there anyway of trying to get money back or is it not worth trying?
Login to Me Too

Ashlandfire
Contributor
Contributor

Advice:

If you got scammed like I did, I was offered a $8 refund which I declined on principle.  After several messages with PayPal I was offered a full refund by the seller however I have to send the package back which costs around $25 and more of my time.  

My advice if you got scammed , take the partial refund and be more cautious on future Facebook purchases.

Login to Me Too

Normandavis1
New Community Member
Yes i also spent 60 dollars on a buy one get one free so i got four two months later i recieved a gray plastic bag full of 9o cent store quality light sabers royally **bleep** and no way to get my money back this company is falsley advertising and ripping people off in paypals name something should be done to Facebook and onesll8
Login to Me Too

Thebunny
New Community Member
I ordered sandals from this seller 6/4/2020 and got no confirmatory email and have had no reply to an email I sent about a week ago requesting status of the order. Will be making formal report to PayPal soon. Do not order from them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.