nrbzonwy.top

ElsieUK

SCAMMER 

nrbzonwy

<removed>create another scam link  <removed> on 31/03/2021.

Ordered through Facebook Marketplace on 27/03/21 Saturday , requested Cancellation on 28/03/21 Sunday.   Seller have plenty of time to cancelled my order before shipped.  They send me email said goods already shipped.  I requested evidence 1. Tracking reference,   2. proof of Custom declaration paperwork,  3.Import goods paperwork from China to United kingdom.  4. Requested seller provide Seller Company name , company address,  company telephone number and contact person name.  

Scammer upload tracking reference number,  Unfortunately,  tracking ref. are FAKE, of course no track and trace record.  

I have raised up a disputed claims and complainted this seller are scammer.  What the email I received from Paypal is said my dispute claims denied.  What the hell , I paid money paypal took my money,  no goods no chargeback money,  both are conspiracy of defraud !!!

Excuse me,  I am a victim of the case,  how can Paypal limitation and suspended of my account and said I can not use it anymore !  

Paypal dispute case officer never investigation,  I can proof all the evidences and photos , scammer link,  tracking ref. no record and  reported online fraud police case ref.

I need to claims my full money back !!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

3sixqueen
New Community Member
I appreciate you leaving this was about to purchase through these people but you story saved me money is hard to come by there days mostly when it's hard earned money I feel for you it's absolutely a shame how PayPal handled the your situation not right at all but at least now people will read this and hopefully won't purchase anything though these people till they go out of business
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.