non receipt of merchandise

maryshka
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with WAN MIN International Trading Col. in March.  Never received the items.  Filed a claim with Paypal and they denied and closed my case because they said they received proof of delivery.  Their proof of delivery was from UPS and stated that it was delivered to the "dock" at USPS and a person named Yanni took the item.  Called Paypal, said that proof of delivery was provided.  The proof of delivery stated the item weighed 1.40 ounces.  The items I purchased were raised bed flower garden boxes and would weight more than l lb 4 oz.  I told the girl this.  I also called the post office by me and they said if ups had brought something to them they would have immediately issued their tracking no and there is no number and no record of receipt at my local post office.  I have sent several emails to the seller and never get a response.  Paypal has basically washed their hands as far as I am concerned.  I am out $144.00 and do not know what to do next.  I do not believe the items that were delivered was my order and why was the order taken to post office by UPS instead of my home.  Does anyone have any idea where I should turn next?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maryshka 

Get something in writing from UPS letterhead that for said tracking number, the item was not delivered to your said address, nor is your said address on the shipping label. Then do a chargeback through your card issuer if that is how you paid submitting your evidence. Get copy of the PayPal case or receipt that shows the tracking number. A copy of the tracking history. Pdf everything to submit to your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

maryshka
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I will certainly try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.