no access, no money

burty22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 
I am hoping i might be able to get some help, i understand at the moment we are in difficult times and everyone is having there own struggles, i was hoping someone could help with mine.
Some time ago my personal paypal account was suspended due to myself not having the funds in my bank account to cover a bill payment, bad work on my behalf and have learnt my lesson, i have recently paid this bill up to date.
Due to my wife and i being out of work and the coronavirus, we have sold some of my work items to hopefully keep us going, i have sold items on my personal ebay account and the payments have gone to my personal paypal account, due to this account being restricted they have informed myself it will take 10days to have access again, fine, that is my own fault. ( This is from ARL who looks after paypal debts )
The problem being paypal is only contactable threw online message services, I cannot access my personal paypal account, paypal have said if i call they can verify my identity and give me access again, the problem being they arent accepting calls.
I am begging any one, please help myself and my family, we have sold alot of items and have about $3500 or so in my personal paypal account, my wife and i have zero money and cannot access my paypal account to get to this money, im not sure how long paypal will be down and they wont bend the rules for these special circumstances at all. 
Any help from anyone would be great, if not i understand and hope everyone stays safe.
Regards
Burty.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@burty22 

From paypals help pages.

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

burty22
Contributor
Contributor

dont understand, i already know this, thanks for your input

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@burty22 

Well if you know that then you surely would understand why they are not available to help you at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

burty22
Contributor
Contributor

they are available to help me at the moment online, but they cant help me, do you have money in your account to feed your family? I dont. So i do understand these are special times, im asking for help, thank you for not providing any.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@burty22 

Well sorry i gave up my time to try and help you by giving you the info of the ONLY way to contact c.s. at the moment ie via email and then explaining why that was all that was available at the moment.

So...........your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

burty22
Contributor
Contributor

thankyou for all your help and all your time, it is sincerely appreciated

Login to Me Too

burty22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyoe again, 
Could someone from paypal please, please help me, I still cannot access my money, I completely understand restrictions and what not due to the corona virus, I get it all, but, my problem is paypal are still operating, ive contacted them multiple times and discussed with them threw the online help messages all of the detailed access issues, paypal are still charging fees for using there services, taking money etc.. Yet no one from paypal can help me to verify my identity so i can access my personal paypal account, all of my items that i sold threw ebay have been taken by the people who purchased them, i have nothing, i cant even accept the payments threw paypal because i cant log in too my personal account, i have no money yet paypal have all of my money in god knows where. 
I know everyone is doing it tough at this time, i get it, but this is 2020, why cant i verify my identity some other way with paypal, surely someone can do this remotely. Please, please, please PAYPAL, im begging you, please help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.