no Customer service , phone or chat . Help!

temp20200514
New Community Member
No help at all, no phone and chat . Hello? I’m I missing something????
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @temp20200514 

Thanks for reaching us. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting assistance from us, yes, currently our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis. But perhaps you can also try to reach out to us via our website, so if chat support is not available for you, then you can just scroll down and click contact to give you more options how you can communicate with us.

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and Have a Nice day!

Login to Me Too

maricusam
Contributor
Contributor

i need help about a recent order, i think it didnt go thru

Login to Me Too

SirSchultz
New Community Member
It’s now the year 2021 and been a year and PayPal is still trash telling me I can call them or message them? I cannot transfer money to my PayPal card and it just locks and then says call. I call and nobody can answer. PayPal CEO should be fired. Seriously considering moving to another institution
Login to Me Too

OZDAWN
New Community Member

Please explain why your phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis when all the other banks and financial institutions are still taking calls as normal. We just refinanced our house and spoke with 3 different lenders before getting the bast rate! Something is seriously wrong with PayPal who operates a worldwide financial service if they can not provide customer service Chinese flu or no flu! 

Login to Me Too

DigitalDawg
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with other PayPal vendors/consumers as to the difficulty of any communication. No phone, no Email, no chat that has a human behind it. This is disappointing for an enterprise as large and far reaching as PayPal. 

We are 9 months into Covid Pandemic, so that can't be used as an excuse - all kinds of other financial institutions seem to be able to function at least at near normal efficiency. People make phone calls and chats from their homes - so what's up with PayPal employees? And no human chat????  This is the worst.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.