nguyen <removed> SCAMS AND RIPPOFFS

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with Paypal since they started and you would think they would be a little more helpful when fraud is reported.  I filed a report against nguyen <removed> several times and they keep saying dispute is settled. The last time was because some how the clown came up with a tracking number that went to the town I live by. Paypal apparently has hired total brain dead idiots that are to stupid to contact shippers direct. If they had in my case UPS customer service could have told them a package was delivered with tracking number he provided, BUT was delivered to a different person and different street address.  I guess they would rather make money of illegal scams than treat loyal customers right.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Jdjb56
Contributor
Contributor

Disgraceful of PayPal (not my pal). How could they keep backing this scam company in China over customers who have never disputed anything. After numerous claims being denied by PayPal, I took it up with the bank who issued my debit card and they agreed and reimbursed me. Beware of this company and PayPal! I will be canceling my PP account.

Login to Me Too

different9
Contributor
Contributor

This is a ripoff company, nguyen <removed>, they got me for $44, paypal was no help what so ever, all I got was email runaround, Gordon W.

Login to Me Too

Pat353
Contributor
Contributor

After posting on PayPal's FB page, they did end up refunding this and my bank was ready to do so as well. The better these scams get, the more I realize I just need to utilize my CC's like Amex with protection and skip PP. 

Login to Me Too

carlc1956

Too True, I gave the resolution center proof from the US Post Office. They ignored it and sided with the scammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.