nguyen <removed> SCAMS AND RIPPOFFS

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with Paypal since they started and you would think they would be a little more helpful when fraud is reported.  I filed a report against nguyen <removed> several times and they keep saying dispute is settled. The last time was because some how the clown came up with a tracking number that went to the town I live by. Paypal apparently has hired total brain dead idiots that are to stupid to contact shippers direct. If they had in my case UPS customer service could have told them a package was delivered with tracking number he provided, BUT was delivered to a different person and different street address.  I guess they would rather make money of illegal scams than treat loyal customers right.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

NitaHeartz
New Community Member

Im going through this right now. Its terrible and heartbreaking that Paypal stands beside him and lets the rest of us hang for the amount of money he ripped us off for. I managed to get proof that the tracking number isnt mine but paypal hasnt responded yet.

Login to Me Too

TT683
Contributor
Contributor

same here.  I applied for refund.  it was denied as he provided a valid tacking number.  he provided them with a tracking number to my specific town.  but calling  UPS, it was  not my name and the package was picked up by the person it was addressed to.  that package was from a different company entirely.

total scam.  usually PayPal is on top of things, and supports its customers.  but it has done the homework I have.

Login to Me Too

TT683
Contributor
Contributor

same thing here.  if PayPal took 2 seconds to see that the tracking number has a different seller and recipient ; than the  seller and buyer involved in the "dispute".    they would see this is a total ripoff....  PayPal dropping the ball.  leaving your customers to have their money stolen, siding with the criminal.

Login to Me Too

different9
Contributor
Contributor

same here.  I applied for refund.  it was denied as he provided a valid tacking number.  he provided them with a tracking number to my specific town.  but calling  UPS, it was  not my name and the package was picked up by the person it was addressed to.  that package was from a different company entirely.

total scam.  usually PayPal is on top of things, and supports its customers. 

Login to Me Too

davshedow
New Community Member

The SAME thing happened to me.  I am STILL disputing the payment

Login to Me Too

LynelleDye
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to post this same comment on every complaint I see with this person’s name since he ripped me off, too. I finally got hold of a person in Paypal who said to get a document from the post office stating that the delivery was not made to your address when they used the tracking number provided by Nguyen <removed>.  I personally believe that as a merchant, he may have capabilities to look up tracking numbers, which would make it easy for him to be a fraud.

Login to Me Too

jgnconst

Disgraceful, they issued a shipping ticket with USPS, but package is still not in possession of USPS and no tracking information is available.

Paypal needs to take action.

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

Pat353
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, delivered to my town and while UPS won't tell me the name on the package, they said it is not mine. I disputed with PP and they ruled in this clown's favor, ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.