need help to send dispute to claim

annwolf
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me. I need to send my dispute to a claim and there is no link on the bottom of the resolution center where the dispute is to send it to a claim. I never received the package.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @annwolf ,

Hope you are doing well.

If you’re unable to resolve your dispute, you can ask us to investigate by escalating the dispute to a claim. We will review the case and decide the outcome (usually within 30 days or less).

You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days from the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn't escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim. Please check the Resolution Center to see any messages that are part of your dispute.

Here’s how to escalate a dispute to a claim.

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
  3. Click Escalate to PayPal at the bottom of the page.
  4. Add any relevant information for escalating the dispute.
  5. Click Submit.

What Happens Next?

We'll email you to let you know we received your claim and we'll continue to email you with updates and any action or information needed by you. We can usually decide cases in 30 days or less, but sometimes it can take longer. You can always check the status of your claim by visiting the Resolution Center.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822?app=search...

Hope this helps. Please Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.