need help for a partial return to ebay

gio-520
New Community Member

I opened a dispute on ebay where I described the problem where I ask for a partial refund, but there is only an option to return the goods for a full refund, which does not interested me! dispute text: 

bought a product that according to the description was supposed to be in perfect condition, the product came with a broken display glass, the description also indicated a 500GB hard drive, although the title says 300, I thought it would be 500GB. I have no complaints about the size of the hard drive. all I ask is to pay for a spare part (display glass) and work on replacing it, which in total comes out to $ 60. video of unpacking= https: drive.google.com/file/d/10xUpIW5p9vhvPhvUmOqgIYlFVxewaqLJ/view?usp=sharing

order number : 10-06105-01234

what should i do in this case?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gio-520 

The dispute stage of a claim is for any negotiation between buyer and seller and any part refunds etc, once escalated to a claim the ONLY option paypal gives you is a full refund on return of everything you received, they do not get involved with part returns or refunds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.