my item which hasnt arrived

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor

please paypal ... i opened a dispute since 4th of july dispute ID is PP-D-34841028 my item still hasnt arrived .... im lucky that i purchased via paypal as protection level here is much more higher than Ebay ... here is the order details Carrier: DHL Tracking number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Ship date: Jun 10, 2019 Est. delivery: Jun 19, 2019 i opened a dispute on paypal ...but i havent recieved a response till now item is still not recieved and i just want to know what is the progress of my case as i am from Egypt and international calling to Customer service costs me alot of money please give me an update ... **Sorry for my bad english**

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_AngelaK

Hello, @minaadelramzy!

I'm so glad to hear that we were able to have your back. 🙂 Thank you for the update!

-Angela K

Login to Me Too

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Paypal . i love you❤️ thanks alot for your care ❤️ i felt so bad when the case was refused by ebay .. but paypal really cares for its customers and really seek for their protection ❤️ thanks again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.