my item which hasnt arrived

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor

please paypal ... i opened a dispute since 4th of july dispute ID is PP-D-34841028 my item still hasnt arrived .... im lucky that i purchased via paypal as protection level here is much more higher than Ebay ... here is the order details Carrier: DHL Tracking number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Ship date: Jun 10, 2019 Est. delivery: Jun 19, 2019 i opened a dispute on paypal ...but i havent recieved a response till now item is still not recieved and i just want to know what is the progress of my case as i am from Egypt and international calling to Customer service costs me alot of money please give me an update ... **Sorry for my bad english**

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minaadelramzy 

Have you escalated to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor
it is just a dispute up till now ... can i escalate to a claim now ? or i am forced to wait the dispute result first ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minaadelramzy 

A dispute is just between you and the seller, there is no result.

If you don't get satisfaction from the seller then you escalate to a claim for paypal to get involved.

If you don't escalate by day 20 it will be automatically closed but you can escalate at anytime up to that 20 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor
then how to escalate to a claim ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@minaadelramzy wrote:
then how to escalate to a claim ?

Hello @minaadelramzy,

Thanks for reaching out! Here's a quick Help Center article that breaks down the process of escalating to a claim: How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?

Thank you @kernowlass for your assistance on this one! We always appreciate your help and expertise.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor
5 JUL 2019 Under Review PayPal Under Review PayPal Email sent to the seller PayPal Email sent to buyer PayPal Under Review PayPal Evidence provided by the seller Seller 4 JUL 2019 Waiting for the seller's response PayPal Email sent to the seller PayPal Under Review PayPal Email sent to buyer PayPal Email sent to the seller PayPal Email sent to buyer PayPal Case Escalated to PayPal You Under Review PayPal Open PayPal Email sent to the seller PayPal Email sent to buyer PayPal Open PayPal Created You
Login to Me Too

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor
please help me .... i made a dispute and it ended in favor of the seller !! So .. how to appeal ??! i havent recieved the item ... but at the same time Paypal gave the seller the right to win the dispute against me !! dispute id :- PP-D-34841028
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @minaadelramzy,

I'm sorry to hear that the claim was closed and you didn't win. If the seller provided tracking that shows delivery to you, that would be the outcome of the case. I would recommend contacting the shipping company to inquire about the missing item using the tracking information supplied by the seller.

I'm sorry that you've experienced a lost package.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

minaadelramzy
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is really fair ... they gave me a full refund after they made sure that i really cant get the item ... thanks Paypal ! ❤️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.