my account was limited but now restored and I still cannot send money to my bank

jprichards123
New Community Member

my account was limited and pay pal asked me to send documents which I done so immediately. next day i received an email from paypal thanking me for sending my documents and informing me that they were all in order and my account was fully restored with no limits. I tried to send money to my bank and it would not allow me to just keeps saying there is a problem try later. I contacted paypal and they said it could take 24 to 72 hours for security to to activate my account. That was 5 days ago and i am still getting the same message there is a problem try later. I contacted paypal today and again they replied it can take up to 24 hours despite telling me this 5 days ago. I am a small business and times are hard at the moment with Covid 19 and this is having a knock on effect on my customers and I still cannot transfer money to my bank account even though paypal says it has been fully restored with no limits. on the first day it was restored it let me make a refund to a customer but nothing after that just same message there is a problem try later.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.