my account is limited two times

Diana318
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Little more than six months ago my account was limited because I open  it months before I was 18 when I receive the money from a contest that I won. I wait the 180 days and it finished this month but I can't withdraw my founds, because the bank accounts I tried to associate to my paypal account before the limitation aren't in my name, they are in the name of my mother and I can not confirm the accounts, so I can't withdraw the money to that accounts. I contact to paypal's service several times this month to tell them my problem and they always said to me the same thing, I have to withdraw the money to the bank account. One time the last Thursday I asked them if they could send my money to another paypal account and they said that they will do it, but the next day, on Friday, I receive a message saying I can't send the money to another paypal account. That day I was trying to contact them again to solve the problem and the only answers I got were make the same thing (I mean, withdraw the money to a bank account) and that my paypal account was limited again and I have to wait 180 days again to have my money. I don't know why they limited me again, I was trying to solve my problem because I don't want to lose my money and they limited me. Does anyone knows what can I do? Any solution to this problem? I waited 180 days to have my money as they said and now I have wait 180 days again to have the same problem that I had now.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Diana318,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble related to the restrictions, that definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise reaching out to us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into this and see what options we have to help. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.