my PayPal account has been hacked

jarda56
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I was hacked with a PayPal account. PayPal has alerted me to unusual altivities on my account and my account has been blocked. I requested a refund of the $ 50 and $ 100 payments that were sent from your account without authorization to Bigo Technology Pte. Ltd.,. Answer PayPal - We reviewed the applicable transactions and rejected your complaints. This decision was taken because it was not an unauthorized transaction.

Will anyone help me with my money back?

Jarda56

múj PayPalů účet byl hacknut

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @jarda56,

I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced some unauthorized activity.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks,

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

jarda56
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,

crook nick - LvN Lv.45 - BIGO ID: nonosti - on the bigo tv website, which from my PayPal account on 10.9. transferred a total of $ 150 to his bigo tv account. I would like to ask you to ensure the recovery of the stolen funds from bigo tv in the context of the anti-fraud system of the global payment system.

Regards

Jaroslav Kavečka

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @jarda56,

We would love to see if we could help you.  Please contact us so we can get additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you,

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.