money on hold

ballinado
New Community Member

I need help, so I bought a jacket off a guy from another country, he claims the jacket is authentic, and I asked him for pictures and also a code to scan for its authenticity. But when the jacket arrived I did a "legit check", and there we're flaws and signs of it being fake so I shipped back the coat, paid $112 in shipping fees, but as soon as it gets to his local post office the seller does not want to pick it up because he has a fee to pay. He also says that he does not want the jacket back. I did sign up for buyer protection before I bought the coat and I filed a dispute before I sent out the jacket ( i followed PayPal's instructions regarding the proper way to ship it out) I shipped the coat out on OCT 22 and still no sign of my money back. **the person still did not pick up the item and will not do so anytime soon** does anyone know what happens next??? because PayPal hasn't been very helpful

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ballinado,

I'm sorry to hear that the seller is refusing to pick up the item from customs. Please contact customer service and let them know that you can prove that the item is being refused by the recipient. Your tracking will be able to show this.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this is able to be resolved quickly.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.