money missing from Paypal and now Paypal have blocked the account and dont respond to calls

nadiaali87
New Community Member

My husband had an incoming payment of $825 on 10th une, once received to paypal he asked to withdraw/transfer to his bank account - the money went missing - since then he's made another paypal payment to uber and for some reason it was reverted back to his bank  - now paypal has blocked him and said his account is not even an existing one!! (even though it is and hes still using it today) 

WE've tried calling all number and sending emails but no reply - We are currently in Netherlands and dont speak dutch so we are also stuck with the operator phone options its giving in Dutch!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AnniShel
New Community Member

Hi I'm having the same problem, a stranger has control of my account and now I'm locked out!  For weeks I tried to contact Paypal NL but the phone is disconnected, they said by chat they would call me back twice but nothing and they don't respond to email.. There is no other option to contact them other than logging in, which obviously I cannot do! I had to use my university email to make a new account just to be able to look for answers here... 

I want to go to the police now because this is a criminal invasion of my privacy and no-one at Paypal will take action. I just want them to close the account or find another resolution. Did you have any luck?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.