money-hungry guy

Shelllanes
Contributor
Contributor

I am complaining about a guy named jokerman Electronics you don't have to go I sent him $289 to fix a CB radio and he told me the radio is done and is ready to put shipping I said okay fine I said do I owe you any more money he said no so the Cobra 29 CB radio I asked him two weeks later did you ship it yes yes I get paid on Friday I'm going to ship it I said okay fine I'll wait three weeks went by and still did not receive the radio eye exam for the tracking number yeah I'm going I'm going to mail it Friday I'm going to mail it Friday and never made me back the merchandise so I'm just putting in a complaint about the radio I don't care about the money all I want is the radio back it's a Cobra 29 CB radio okay

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shelllanes 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Possible scenario:

Never gonna see your item and you'll end up getting money back.

PayPal can't force the guy to ship it back but can give you your money back.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shelllanes 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Possible scenario:

Never gonna see your item and you'll end up getting money back.

PayPal can't force the guy to ship it back but can give you your money back.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JAMES2021
New Community Member

Jokerman Electronics is money hungry,he will send you invoices for work he hasnt completed.He sent invoice for $250 then in a few days sent another invoice for $500 and the amplifier still wasnt working,then wanted to take amp for expenses,then sold it,,,,,,stay very far away,money hungry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=053ZXuJSFfY&list=UUvTRl6j90jDJ40xrApVFVnA&index=15

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.