1981vmv
Contributor
Contributor

i got a deposit and paypal locked my account they are asking me to upload bank statements they closed the message that we were chatting on and now all of a sudden the message system says unavailable So how do i upload what they want it EVERYTHING IS BROKEN ALL OF A SUDDEN???  

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Kevin362
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me they said suspicious activity with linked credit card and I haven't made any payments in days they are thieves who wants your account balance.
Login to Me Too

1981vmv
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% I asked for a phone number as well to talk to someone. Their reply was "our phone lines are currently unavailable for the global safety of our employees " they cant catch the virus through the damn phone. They are **bleep** me off. It was a deposit that was suspected as fraud and locked my account. A DEPOSIT. of $8.70. Are you kidding me.
Login to Me Too

Kevin362
Contributor
Contributor
For me it was a $35 deposit and today they are talking about suspicious activity I called and it was a bot they dont even provide an email to talk to them through.
Login to Me Too

1981vmv
Contributor
Contributor
I know I've been going through this for 3 days now. So I WILL NOT be using that app for nothing anymore. Wouldn't recommend it to an enemy. Geez
Login to Me Too

Kevin362
Contributor
Contributor
At this point I'll try to prove my card is mine but for now and in future I'm not using paypal again
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1981vmv 

Normally there is a link in the resolution centre for uploading required documents to be able to receive funds in the U.S.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kevin362 

Rubbish they make far more money with you using your account to buy and sell than freezing it for a small amount of money in your balance.

Also.........

In your country you need to have a linked credit (not debit) card on your account to verify it and to be able to receive paypal payments.

Read the link as you are in one of the affected countries.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kevin362
Contributor
Contributor
The link you sent doesnt help me one bit I dont even know why you sent the link it doesnt provide any information that I require.I live in St lucia I wanna know how I can verify everything the one thing I don't have is a credit card since I requested a debit card from my bank. I've received 3 payments now I cant transfer it to my debit card because paypal said there was suspicious activity with my card which isn't true.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.