m.luckeytrendy.com / Smokeless Power Grill -fraud

Nando11
New Community Member

On August 15th, I made a purchase of a "Smokeless Power Grill"  from   m.luckeytrendy.com  and used an AMEX gift card, not Paypal.

Unfortunately, I have never received the item and the company does not have a phone number nor respond countless emails I have sent to them.

I contacted AMEX Gift Card; explained the situation and they state that such purchase was made through Paypal.

I explained AMEX that I never used PayPal but AMEX and they say it appears as a Paypal purchase and they cannot do anything for me.

Please refrain from doing a purchase at  www.m.luckeytrendy.com

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Papabill501
New Community Member

I made a purchase on Aug 22 and have not received the grill nor any correspondence concerning shipment. The company is impossible to reach or inquire about order. I paid via PayPal and not received assistance on resolving this issue. Be aware. Will update if or when it is resolved.

Login to Me Too

Texas1948
Contributor
Contributor

I too purchased the grill from this company on Sept. 8th. Indeed a scam.

Website no longer exist. I should have recognized the first red flag when I

Didn't receive a confirmation email, only email was from paypal where they took my money! Live and learn I guess lol Check reviews before ordering is now

My montra

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.