<removed> or <removed> are these scam websites??

Woody12345
Contributor
Contributor

Please does anyone have information on <removed> or <removed> They appear to be selling very discounted products almost too good to be true.   I would like to ensure people are warned against these sites which aim to collect your data

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

bobster86
Contributor
Contributor

And I had to get a new Paypal credit card, since the old one was compromised.

Login to Me Too

bobster86
Contributor
Contributor

The crook also operates under this site: https://www.advzmmarket.com/about_us.htm

Login to Me Too

bobster86
Contributor
Contributor

I stand corrected. I just received a Cartier ring with a "genuine" certificate of authenticity, which stated it was worth 15,200 Hong Kong dollars.

Login to Me Too

JK58

+ Caelmusshop

Login to Me Too

jtomanka
Contributor
Contributor

Can PayPal option be removed from their site?That's what made me comfortable ordering from them

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jtomanka 

When paypal does that (as has been seen over and over) the 'company' just changes name and sets up another website to start over.

Best thing is to recognise these sites and avoid them.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jtomanka
Contributor
Contributor
Advice taken, will pay attention to that in the future. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Enomee
Contributor
Contributor

Manderg
New Community Member

Add mikosysale.com

Login to Me Too

YaBoyD
Contributor
Contributor
Add https://www.marceloburlonstyle.eu/ to the list as the retail for some of these products are easily verified on marceloburlon.eu for a few hundred euros.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.