<removed> Auburn AL

cjvh12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I'm new to the PayPal community. I ordered an online thermometer over eight weeks ago and never received it. I realized I never received an email confirmation. Luckily though, I paid through PayPal. When I looked up the transaction, the merchant name was written in Chinese. I opened a dispute case, as I have yet to receive the item. However, today I received the covers for the thermometer from Jon at <removed> in Auburn Alabama. I noticed in the community that other people have received things from this same return address. It is a gas station! This cannot be a legitimate company. I hope I get my money back!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

This address is infamous. I tried to return an item I bought from an advertiser to this address and it was returned ADDRESS UNKNOWN. PayPal was useless They took the word of the vendor over mine. I reported it to the FTC.

Login to Me Too

mfujiwara08
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package as well, but I honestly don't know what I bought that I haven't received yet other than an amazon purchase for work (which is where the package was sent). Otherwise, I don't see any unusual purchases on my cards so I am not sure what to do.

Login to Me Too

VikiB
New Community Member

I too received a package of a keychain with a key on it that says panama. I never ordered this. Does anyone have a company name for this person/address?

Login to Me Too

zollypops
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a package the middle of April, checked on it last of April, it said it was in transit. A week later I checked, and it still was in transit. Got tired of waiting, wrote them and told them I didn't want it. Got E-mail from them about a week ago saying they only had a few on the SHELF did I still want it, I wrote them again and told them I didn't want it. Yesterday I receive a package from jon at the above address. I have not opened it and filed a complaint with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

I wish you better luck with PayPal than I had. "Jon" sent me the wrong hairpiece. When I told PayPal that I hadn't received what I had ordered they said that "Jon" had the tracking info showing that he had mailed a package to me. PayPal would not accept my claim that it wasn't what I paid for. I tried twice, and was denied both times. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.